Sekarang saya akan nge share aplikasi yang namanya NetCut. Sudahkah anda mengetahui apa itu netcut?, NetCut adalah sebuah aplikasi yang dibuat oleh Arcai.com, Fungsi dari netcut itu sendiri seperti korupsi di negara kita yaitu memotong koneksi orang lain untuk memperkaya koneksi kita. ada yang mau coba jahil? silahkan download dulu netcut di Sini
sekarang kita masuk ke cara penggunaan.
1. pertama-tama install dulu.
2. matikan semua antivirus anda (netcut di deteksi sebagai virus karena bersifat hacking)
3. Buka netcut. akan keluar tampilan seperti dibawah ini
3. untuk memulai menggunakan netcut pertama-tama arahkan krusor ke PC target
4. klik cut off, untuk membatalkan klik resume
untuk lebih jelasnya lihat gambar di bawah ini
Penjelasan :
01. setelah mengklik PC target klik tombol ini untuk "menggunting konekinya :D"
02. PC yang sudah di cut off bisa dibalik on dengan tombol ini
03. menemukan nama sebuah PC (search nama PC target)
04. tombol ini digunakan untuk print tabel netcut
05. gambar pc berwarna biru ini menandakan koneksi masih ON
06 gambar pc berwarna merah ini menandakan koneksi sudah OFF
Sekian dulu yoo...
semoga bermanfaat. dan gunakanlah NetCut dengan bijak






10 komentar:
7 WCLΗ ( Foгmаt: Cоllege Radіo
Wilkeѕ Univеrsity's radio station plays mostly alternative rock, but Mondays have seemingly always been "Metal Mondays. Perhaps the best thing to do is keep an eye on the promotional deals and be ready to pounce quickly when a suitable one comes up. The Public Radio Tuner from American Public Media may be one of the best radio applications you can get.
Look into my blog - internet radio
Und dieser erste Schritt ist im Internet das Ansprechen mit der ersten Mail.
Jetzt konnen sogar viel beschaftigte Personen
gesund und fit bleiben mit den besten Fitness-Programmen der Experten.
beheben Sieniemals die eine Stoerung und Sie werden hoechstwahrscheinlich wieder zunehmen oder gar nicht erst - Gewicht verlieren.
My web-site :: http://wiki.oszone.net
I realize that there is not a ton of variety in this list, since Rogue and i - Net - Hack are essentially the same and Sorcerer #1 and #2
are more overtly the same. Thus the games like the Mahjongg Spiele as well as the Naegel machen games are more
in demand and this is the greatest benefit or advantage
of the online games. You'll have to keep the phone close (on the bed or in an armband) for the app to work.
Here is my web site :: online radio
My web page: youtube downloader online
Good day I am so excited I found your blog page, I really found you by
mistake, while I was searching on Digg for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous
post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.
Here is my web site ... 87818
I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I'll learn lots
of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
My webpage - 20219
A huge dick in my pussy,a warm wet tounge up my own arse and cum and pussy juice all over me.
Fuck, ozzy
Feel free to surf to my blog post ... hcg injections
Good write-up. I absolutely love this website. Stick with it!
my blog; www.grindmattsehmichajordanbofu2.com
What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other customers like its aided me. Good job.
My homepage; website now
Do you minԁ if I quotе а couplе of your
posts as long as I рrοvide creԁit and sourcеs bасk
to your ωebpage? Ϻy blog is in thе exact samе
niсhe аs уоurѕ and mу userѕ would
certainly bеnеfit fгom a lot of the informatіon you
ρrоvide hеre. Pleaѕe let me know іf thiѕ ok with yοu.
Τhanks!
my web blog :: what is hcg
We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
can you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome website!
Feel free to visit my web blog ... wallstreetmanna.com
Posting Komentar
Blog ini di follow!
NO SPAM!!!!!!!!!!
comment dengan bahasa yangt sopan ok
jika komentar tidak dibalas maka itu artinya saya tidak dapat online karena saya juga punya kehidupan di dunia NYATA